Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Couple of Projects

I've now been awake for two hours and it's been pretty stressful. Lets just say cleaning up doggie puke is not so fun on carpet. Yuck.

Anyway, I guess I'll start off with some of the projects I've got going on right now.

This is my Multidirectional Diagonal Scarf knit up from Noro Kureyon.

I'm using up three skeins and all the color changes are making me very happy. Since I like things to be somewhat symmetrical, the first two triangles (furthest from the needles on the right) are from Skein #1, the second two are from #2 and the middle is taking up 4 triangles. Then I'll finish up with 2 from #2 and the last 2 from #1. I hope that makes sense. Either way, the richness of the colors and the gradual changing of them is a lot of fun to knit up and well suited for this garter stitch pattern. I'm very happy with it so far. The pattern was given to me by a dear friend, but it was free online.

I just finished a pair of Red Sox socks for my dear hubby. :) They turned out great and he loves them!
I knit these up two at a time on one circular needle using the Magic Loop. Those are my tiny little feet in his socks. These socks are only the second pair I've ever knit and the first that incorporates any change in color. I was concerned about the color on the heel, but everything worked out. Yay! :)

I'll post more later. For now, I'm going to hunt down some breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment