Monday, November 23, 2009

Another Finished Project...

So it's been a few days, but I've been somewhat busy. Firstly, I finished the basketweave scarf! There is my wonderful husband enjoying the goodness of alpaca :) Since I had no other major projects available to me (most of my stash was left behind in Denver when we moved to Georgia) , I cast on a new pair of socks.
The yarn is Happy by Wendy, colorway is Aries. Since my first pair of socks didn't fit me, I'm hoping this pair will be more comfortable on my tiny feet. Don't get me wrong, I love my first pair of socks :) They were just too large... Oh well. We learn and move on.

I actually do have a commissioned project, but I just need to wait for the yarn to get here. I'm super excited! Also, I'm in love with these. I saw them and they called to me. I will get them soon. I wonder if I can make a matching scarf to wear with the socks? *thinks* It may work. Only time will tell.

In other news, my wonderful hubby promised me a ball winder for Christmas! Even though I taught myself to knit a few years ago, it's only recently that I've been inspired to take it seriously. I blame the Yarn Harlot. She amuses me to no end.

I have a package coming from Ravelry. I love getting things in the mail. eBay was a weakness of mine in college when I bought things just to get mail. Sad I know, but what can ya do?

No comments:

Post a Comment