Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I still need something to do.

Yay! I got word that my yarn shipped! It should be here any day now! :) I'm excited to have another project to work on.

Here's a picture of the socks I finished a few days ago. Again, they are Happy by Wendy, Colorway: Aries. I love how the stripes matched up nicely and they are my high school colors to boot.
They fit fine at first, but may have stretched out a bit. I'll see what happens when they get their first bath. It's a bamboo nylon blend that I've never worked with before.

Since I haven't found anything to knit in the meantime, I've been playing a lot of WoW to take up that time. I've forgotten how addicting it is, since it's been a few months since I last played. However, I seem to be in a strange rut where anything I touch seems to malfunction somehow. The computer, WoW, my iTouch, the wireless network...everything. It makes me sad.

In happier news. I got my package from Ravelry a little while ago. I ordered two shirts and I love them to death!They fit well, are absolutely adorable and comfy! :) I also got a pack of buttons that match the Daily Dose t-shirt.

I have also discovered the dangers of leaving a toddler alone with a pom pom...

It is...just wow. That is a Jayne hat I made for my hubby. One that actually fits...Oh well. A new pom pom is easier to make than a whole new hat, right? I wasn't too upset with my dear daughter. Instead, I gathered the yarny remains and took a stab at needle felting.

My first attempt ever, making it up as I go along. I think it's going fairly well. :) We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment